Financial Planning & Investment Advisory Services
With the comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory services that are provided by Premier Planning Partners, we can help guide you to make good financial choices in a variety of situations throughout your lifetime.
Our clients have found that the difference between having their work done versus having it done as well as possible can lead to greater confidence, clarity and a sense of security that their financial objectives will be met.
Depending on your individual situation and objectives, your plan may address the following areas:
- Budgeting/Debt Management To keep your spending under control, it's essential that you create a budget. A budget allows you to get a handle on the flow of your money — how much is coming in and where it goes out. Your financial plan may include recommendations on how to control and reduce debt so that you can more effectively save and invest.
- Tax Reduction Strategies Effective tax management may reduce, delay, or eliminate the impact of income, state, and other taxes on your savings and investments. Your financial plan may incorporate strategies for essential facets of tax reduction strategies.
- Funding a College Education The cost of a college education has soared. Your ability to afford tuition in the future will most likely depend on how much you set aside today. There are a variety of ways to save and invest for college, including investments that offer attractive tax advantages. Your financial plan may include recommendations for college funding.
- Insurance Analysis Insurance is crucial to your financial security for the protection it provides your family and assets. Depending on your situation, your financial plan may include recommendations for life, health (medical, dental, vision, and prescription), disability income and long-term care, to name a few.
- Investment Planning From money market accounts, treasury securities, fixed and variable annuities to individual stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, a multitude of investment options exist. Determining which investment vehicles are appropriate for you depends on a number of factors including your age, financial situation, risk tolerance, and goals. A financial plan may include investment recommendations to help optimize your investment return.
- Risk Management While financial markets offer great opportunities to grow your investments, they can involve risk. While one asset type may be performing well, another may be doing poorly. One way to help reduce the risk of investing is asset allocation. The asset allocation method divides your investments among different asset classes. Your financial plan may include recommendations for asset allocation and investment strategies to help reduce the volatility of your investment portfolio.
- Retirement Planning No matter how close you are to retirement, the more you are able to save now, the greater the likelihood that you'll enjoy the retirement you envision. There are a variety of ways you can invest for your retirement, and many of them offer tax advantages, which enable your assets to grow more efficiently. Your financial plan may include recommendations for appropriate retirement investment vehicles.
- Estate Planning In order to help protect your estate for your loved ones, your financial plan may include an estate plan. Among its many benefits, an estate plan can help ensure your assets are distributed according to your wishes upon your death, can avoid the delay of probate and can reduce inheritance and estate taxes. Your estate plan may also include a will, durable power of attorney, living will and medical power of attorney. Your financial plan may include recommendations for estate planning.
Request a Complimentary Consultation Today!
Asset Allocation or Diversification do not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.